Volunteers have a major impact on helping children in our programs. Thanks to volunteers we can focus on providing counseling, to under-served populations. Volunteer support encourages our continued commitment to reaching our goal.
We are in need of volunteers to assist with the following tasks:
- Research, Grant Writing and Community Relations
- Organizing files and general office assistance
- Newsletter articles
- Other general outreach tasks
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Friendly and warm personality
- Ability to follow directions
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with people of all ages
- Have a desire to make a positive difference in the lives of community members
- Ability to provide their own transportation
- Goal and results oriented
- Willing to complete a Livescan
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a volunteer, please submit your inquiry to here and we will follow up with you.
For questions, please contact our Outreach Liaison, Tiana Robinson, at 310-436-8921.