Careers at Counseling4Kids
Thank you for your interest in our career opportunities. A fantastic opportunity awaits you!
Our success depends on attracting and retaining people who are committed to excellence, making a positive impact in the lives of children and families, and the overall promotion of healing.
Counseling4Kids strive to foster a community of respect, team-work, growth, and fun.
View our current Openings at the link below:
We value your skills, fresh perspective, and partnership in building a work environment that fosters creativity and resourcefulness. Counseling4Kids is proud of attracting a diverse workforce from a wide spectrum of clinical and business disciplines, with strong educational backgrounds.
Competitive Salaries and Generous Benefits:
- Fully paid Employee Medical (Kaiser and Health Net)
- Fully paid Employee Dental (Delta Dental)
- Fully paid Employee Vision (VSP)
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (matching up to 5%)
- Flexible Spending Account (dependent and health care)
- EAP (Unum)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
Additional Benefits at no cost to you:
- Group Life
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Work-life balance
- Time off to volunteer
- Access to discounted fun
- Fun team-building events
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Community Networking Opportunities
- Mileage and Expense Reimbursements
- CEUs, Compliance and Professional Development access via Relias training portal and other community resources
Counseling4Kids provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Counseling4Kids complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Counseling4Kids expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Counseling4Kids’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.